Kết quả cho từ khoá ""

Register
Hangouts

Rise of the Argonauts

inspired by G+ | The official site of the RotAxVN

• RotAxVN v1.2.2 is now live

Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any question.

Thank you for your time!

• Your donation will help us maintain this site

+

close

You are not connected. Please login or register

1guide - [Guide] How to use Flashtool and Xperia Companion Empty Sun 19 Nov 2017 - 11:07

SarkZKalie

SarkZKalie
SarkZKalie

SarkZKalie

gcover_photo

Coins :  4036

Male

Character
Class: Paladin
Nation: Ostyrion  Ostyrion 

RotA Protector

Hey guys it's me again.

Today I'mma teach you learn how to use Flashtool and Xperia Companion. But first, I need you to know that I am not responsible for bricked devices. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this tools before flashing it! You are choosing to make these modifications and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

That's funny but true hurt as hell.

I. Xperia Companion

- Sony PC Companion (a.k.a Xperia Companion) is a free download set of tools and applications you can use when you connect your device to a computer. PC Companion contains Xperia Transfer, a tool for moving content from an iPhone to your new Xperia device. You can backup and restore data whenever, repair or upgrade Android OS for your Xperia device.

- I often use this tool to repair or upgrade my firmware's device, very useful of course. Warning: do not unlock bootloader (or you have to say bye) even you re-lock it later.

- Don't wanna flash something? Okay, ignore this message and get outta here =)))
Changelog:
Vietsub:

II. Flashtool

- FlashTool is one of the most powerful tools for Sony Xperia devices and has been around since the Xperia X10 days. The utility has been updated to version number 0.9.18.1, which brings a very useful new feature – the ability to download the latest firmware files for your Sony Xperia device.

How to flash :

- First step, let's the program starts. Install necessary drivers for your device in C:\Flashtool\Drivers, include fastboot and flashmode ones.

guide - [Guide] How to use Flashtool and Xperia Companion Driver10

- Click the lightning icon -> Flashmode then choose firmware file to flash (end by *.FTF). Surely you get them from official sources, one of them in this site at least.

guide - [Guide] How to use Flashtool and Xperia Companion Firmwa10

- Do not tick anything in Wipe and Exclude boxes unless you understand what are they.

guide - [Guide] How to use Flashtool and Xperia Companion Flasht10
In case you wanna wipe data, backup your vulnerable content i.e picture, video, call log ... etc, make it clearly that wiping gonna delete them all - no way to restore. Remember that.

Highly recommended for expert users if they need a smooth-stable device after many long days running.
- Everything you have to do is wait.
- Enjoy and good luck!

III. Download
List nameVersionOfficialMirror
Xperia Companion2.10.3.0DownloadDownload
Xperia Flashtool0.9.18.6Not AvailableDownload
Xperia Flashtool0.9.25.0Not AvailableDownload
Xperia Flashtool0.9.31.0DownloadDownload
#Xperia #Flashtool #Firmware

2guide - [Guide] How to use Flashtool and Xperia Companion Empty Thu 19 Nov 2020 - 23:40

SarkZKalie

SarkZKalie
SarkZKalie

SarkZKalie

gcover_photo

Coins :  4036

Male

Character
Class: Paladin
Nation: Ostyrion  Ostyrion 

RotA Protector

Flashtool v0.9.31.0 (NEW)